Knowing Cuba 4 days - Cuba holiday package
Day 1: HABANA – GUAMA - SANTA CLARA
Breakfast. Exit towards the Montemar Park. Visit to the Taina Village, Crocodiles Farm. Lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to Santa Clara. Visit to the Ernesto Che Guevara Mausoleum and to the Armored Train Monument. Lodging at a city hotel. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: SANTA CLARA - HANABANILLA
Breakfast. Departure to Hanabanilla. Río Negro Excursion. Lunch at a local restaurant. Lodging and dinner at the hotel in Hanabanilla.
Day 3: HANABANILLA – TOPES DE COLLANTES - TRINIDAD
Breakfast. Visit to the Guanayara Park, 5000 meters walk of an extraordinary natural path. Lunch at a local restaurant. Exit for Trinidad. Panoramic tour of the city declared World Heritage Site, visit to a local Museum and La Canchánchara Bar Lodging at a city hotel or Playa Ancón. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 4: TRINIDAD – CIENFUEGOS – VARADERO or HABANA
Breakfast. Exit toward La Habana. In transit tour of the Cienfuegos city, Panoramic tour to visit its mains streets and avenues founded by French. Visit to Marti Park, Tomas Terry Theater, Cultural Wealth’s House, and Purísima Concepción Cathedral. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continue the trip towards Havana with drop offs in Varadero. Accommodation not included.
- Topes de Collantes: Los Helechos or Villa Caburni.
- Sancti Spiritus: Villa Rancho Hatuey or Villa Los Laureles.
- Hanabanilla: Hotel Hanabanilla .
- Santa Clara: Los Canayes or La Granjita or America.
- Comfortable air conditioned bus during the tour.
- Package guaranteed with 2 pax minimum..
- English speaking guide services.
- Visit to the museums and other mentioned places.
- Assistance throughout the tour.
- International flights.
- Travel insurances (required to participate in our tours).
- Visas and passport fees. Visas can be arranged for additional costs and subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Additional meals (except those specified in the holiday package).
- Drinks (except those specified in the holiday package).
- Additional optional activities not specified in the tour. They can be added, incurs surcharges.
- If your package coincides with 24th, 25th or 31st of December, there will be additional charges.
Low Season: April, May, June, July, September, October.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $1,326 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $1,142 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $857 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $812 AUD
High Season: January, February, March, August, November.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $1,386 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $1,202 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $917 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $872 AUD
Holidays season end of December and beginning of January.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $1,417 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $1,235 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $950 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $905 AUD
Single Supplement: $120 AUD per person.
Notes: Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- It is an exciting time in Cuba with rapidly changing legislation and local conditions. Cuba has seen a massive increase in tourism, which has put a strain on local tourist infrastructure. While we will strive to operate our tours as closely to published itineraries as possible, conditions often change from one day to the next, and minor tour modifications may be necessary with no advance notice.
- This tour has a certain level of complexity and includes walking in the mountains.
- Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- While it is hard to know what every individual’s expectations might be, we do remind travellers that Cuba is in most respects a third world country and as such considerations should be made and understood.
NOTE: This Hotel Tours are provided by Cuban hotels chains. Experience Cuba acts as a travel agent for this tours as a re-seller, and does not operates directly this programs.