Caribbean Island 9 days - Cuba holiday package
Day 1: HABANA – GUAMA - CIENFUEGOS
Breakfast. Exit towards the Montemar Park. Visit to the Taina Village and the Crocodiles Farm. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continuation of the tour to Cienfuegos, panoramic visit and dinner at hotel. Lodging, night free.
Day 2: CIENFUEGOS – TRINIDAD
Breakfast. Exit for Trinidad visit a local Museum, La Canchánchara Bar and the Potter House. Lunch at a local Restaurant. Free time. Lodging and dinner at a city hotel.
Day 3: TRINIDAD – SANTA LUCIA
Breakfast. Visit to Manaca – Iznaga. Exit towards Camagüey traveling all the way through the city of Sancti Spíritus. Lunch at a local restaurant. Arrival to Camaguey, panoramic visit and continuation of the tour towards the Santa Lucia beach. Lodging at the selected Hotel.
Day 4: SANTA LUCIA
Free for the enjoyment of one of the more gorgeous beaches in northern Cuba and purchase of different optional offers.
Day 5: SANTA LUCIA - BAYAMO
Breakfast. Exit towards Bayamo, visit to the Bayamo city, founded in 1513 by Diego Velásquez, lunch at local restaurant. Lodging and dinner at the hotel.
Day 6, 7: SANTIAGO DE CUBA
DAY 6: Breakfast. Exit towards Santiago of Cuba. Transit view of the El Cobre Sanctuary. Tour of the second most important city in Cuba, impregnated of history and music. Capital of the East and the birth place of the Son and the Cuban Revolution. Visit to the Moncada Headquarters, Céspedes Park, Diego Velásquez House and the Piracy Museum. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continuation of the tour, visit to the Santa Ifigenia Cemetery. Arrival to the city hotel. Lodging and dinner.
DAY 7: Breakfast. Free Day for the purchase of optional offers. Lodging and Dinner.
Day 8: SANTIAGO DE CUBA - HABANA
Breakfast. Free time until the indicated hour for transfer to the airport (Holguín or Santiago de Cuba) and to take the flight to Havana. (Domestic Flight Ticket is not included in the package tour rate). Lunch in local restaurant or hotel included. Transfer to the selected hotel in Havana. Accommodation not included.
- Cienfuegos: Hotel Rancho Luna or Hotel Faro Luna.
- Trinidad: Playa Ancon or Las Cuevas or Costa Sur or Finca Ma Dolores.
- Santa Lucia: Hotel Club Amigo Mayanabo.
- Bayamo: Hotel Sierra Maestra.
- Santiago de Cuba:Hotel San Juan or Hotel Las Americas or Versalles.
- Comfortable air conditioned bus during the tour.
- Package guaranteed with 2 pax minimum..
- English speaking guide services.
- Visit to the museums and other mentioned places.
- Assistance throughout the tour.
- Late Check Out in the Santiago’s hotel.
- International or domestic flights.
- Travel insurances (required to participate in our tours).
- Visas and passport fees. Visas can be arranged for additional costs and subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Additional meals (except those specified in the holiday package).
- Drinks (except those specified in the holiday package).
- Additional optional activities not specified in the tour. They can be added, incurs surcharges.
- If your package coincides with 24th, 25th or 31st of December, there will be additional charges.
- Lodgings in Havana hotel on Day 8.
- Domestic Flight Ticket is not included in the package tour rates.
Low Season: April, May, June, July, September, October.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $2,330 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $2,003 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $1,448 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $1,437 AUD
High Season: January, February, March, August, November.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $2,543 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $2,217 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $1,702 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $1,650 AUD
Holidays season end of December and beginning of January.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $2,855 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $2,559 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $2,042 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $1,987 AUD
Single Supplement: $170 AUD per person.
Notes: Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- It is an exciting time in Cuba with rapidly changing legislation and local conditions. Cuba has seen a massive increase in tourism, which has put a strain on local tourist infrastructure. While we will strive to operate our tours as closely to published itineraries as possible, conditions often change from one day to the next, and minor tour modifications may be necessary with no advance notice.
- This tour has a certain level of complexity and includes walking in the mountains.
- Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- While it is hard to know what every individual’s expectations might be, we do remind travellers that Cuba is in most respects a third world country and as such considerations should be made and understood.
NOTE: This holiday packages are provided by Cuban hotels chains. Experience Cuba acts as a travel agent for this tours as a re-seller, and does not operates directly this programs.