Best of Cuba 11 days - Cuba holiday package
Day 1: HABANA
Arrival to Havana airport and transfer to Comodoro hotel. Accommodation and dinner.
Day 2: HABANA
Breakfast. City Tour of Old and Modern Havana, including a panoramic view by Colon Cemetery, different squares in old Havana and General Captain’s museum. Lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon is free. At night’s visit Morro Cabaña Fortress and lunch at e local restaurant. Accommodation at Comodoro hotel.
Day 3: HAVANA - PINAR DEL RIO - VINALES - HAVANA
Breakfast. Departure to Viñales. In Viñales visits to prehistorically mural and Indian cave. Lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon visit Soroa. Evening free for optional activities. Accommodation and dinner at Comodoro hotel.
Day 4: HAVANA - SANTA CLARA
Breakfast. Departure to Santa Clara. On the way Ernest Hemingway traces. Visit to his house Finca La Vigia declared museum. Continue to Cojimar town for visiting the place which inspired the Old Man and the Sea. Lunch there at Las Terrazas de Cojimar restaurant. Continue to Santa Clara. Accommodation and dinner at La Granjita hotel.
Day 5: SANTA CLARA - CIENFUEGOS - TRINIDAD
Breakfast. City tour in Santa Clara visiting Che Guevara Memorial and armoured train. Departure to Trinidad, on the way Panoramic City Tour in Cienfuegos. Visit the Thomas Terry theatre and lunch in local restaurant. Continue to Trinidad. Evening free for optional activities. Accommodation at Costasur hotel (All Inclusive) or similar.
Day 6: TRINIDAD
Breakfast. City tour of Trinidad. Visits to Cantero Palace Museum and Canchanchara Bar. Lunch at a local restaurant. Accommodation and dinner at Costa Sur hotel (AI) or similar.
Day 7: TRINIDAD - CAMAGUEY
Breakfast. Departure to Camaguey. On the way visits to Manaca Iznaga Tower and Valle de los Ingenios lookout point. Lunch at a local restaurant. City tour of Camaguey. Evening free for optional activities. Accommodation and dinner at Camaguey hotel or similar.
Day 8: CAMAGUEY - BAYAMO - COBRE - SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Breakfast. Departure to Santiago de Cuba, on the way visit to Bayamo, Brief City tour. Lunch at a local restaurant. The trip continues to The Church Basilica del Cobre. Evening free for optional activities. Accommodation and dinner at Versalles hotel or similar.
Day 9: SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Breakfast. City tour of Santiago de Cuba. Visits to Antonio Maceo Revolution Square, Museum July 26, Cespedes Square and the Morro Castle. Lunch at El Cayo restaurant. Free time afternoon to walk through the city. Evening free for optional activities. Accommodation and dinner at Versalles hotel.
Day 10: SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Breakfast. Transfer from Santiago to Guardalavaca. Accommodation at Club Amigo Atlantico Guardalavaca hotel (All Inclusive).
- Havana City: Hotel Comodoro or similar, 3 nights (Bed & Breakfast),
- Santa Clara: Hotel La Granjita, 1 night (Half Board),
- Trinidad: Hotel Costa Sur or similar, 2 nights (All Inclusive),
- Camaguey: Hotel Camaguey or similar, 1 night (Half Board),
- Santiago de Cuba: Hotel Versalles or similar, 2 nights (Half Board),
- Holguin: Hotel Club Amigo Guardalavaca or similar, 1 night (All Inclusive).
- Departure with no minimum number of people required.
- Reception of customer by courier at the airport.
- Constant assistance throughout the tour.
- Guide services in English language.
- Transport on comfortable air conditioned busses with big luggage space during whole of the tours.
- Program visits and lunches.
- Attendance during check-in at the airport.
- International or domestic flights.
- Optional activities.
- Drinks in the hotel restaurants.
- Travel insurances (required to participate in our tours).
- Visas and passport fees. Visas can be arranged for additional costs and subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- If your package coincides with 24th, 25th or 31st of December, there will be additional charges.
Low Season: April, May, June, July, September, October.
- $2,724 AUD
High Season: January, February, March, August, November.
- $3,039 AUD
Holidays season end of December and beginning of January.
- $3,339 AUD
Single Supplement: $300 AUD per person.
Notes: Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- It is an exciting time in Cuba with rapidly changing legislation and local conditions. Cuba has seen a massive increase in tourism, which has put a strain on local tourist infrastructure. While we will strive to operate our tours as closely to published itineraries as possible, conditions often change from one day to the next, and minor tour modifications may be necessary with no advance notice.
- This tour has a certain level of complexity and includes walking in the mountains.
- Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- While it is hard to know what every individual’s expectations might be, we do remind travellers that Cuba is in most respects a third world country and as such considerations should be made and understood.
NOTE: This Hotel Tours are provided by Cuban hotels chains. Experience Cuba acts as a travel agent for this tours as a re-seller, and does not operates directly this programs.