Beautiful Cuba 8 days - Cuba holiday package
Day 1: HABANA – SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Breakfast. Free time until the indicated hour for transfer to the airport and to take the flight to Santiago de Cuba. Domestic Flight Ticket is not included in the package tour rates. Transfer to the selected hotel in Santiago. Lodging and dinner.
Day 2: SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Breakfast. Information Meeting. Tour throughout the second more important city of Cuba, city impregnated of history and music. Capital of the East and birth place of the Son and of the Cuban Revolution. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon visit to the Moncada Headquarters, Céspedes Park, Piracy Museum, Santa Ifigenia Cemetery, Diego Velásquez House. Return to the hotel to have dinner. Night free.
Day 3: SANTIAGO DE CUBA – BAYAMO
Breakfast. Exit for Bayamo. In transit visit the Cobre Sanctuary. Visit to the Bayamo city where the national Cuba anthem was born, founded in 1513 by Diego Velásquez, lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to the hotel. Lodging and dinner.
Day 4: BAYAMO- SANTA LUCIA
Breakfast. Exit toward Santa Lucía throughout Las Tunas. Lodging in Santa Lucía at the selected all inclusive hotel.
Day 5: SANTA LUCIA
Day free for the enjoyment of one of more beautiful beaches in northern Cuba and the purchase of optional offers.
Day 6: SANTA LUCIA- TRINIDAD
Breakfast. Exit toward Trinidad throughout the city of Camaguey. Continuation of the tour to Ciego de Ávila. Lunch at local city restaurant. Panoramic visit to the Sancti Spíritus city and continuation of the tour to Manaca – Iznaga, center of the Sugar Mills Valley, one of the most prosperous Cuba regions in the XVII and XVIII centuries and that still conserves its splendor thanks to the cultivation and production of sugar cane. Arrival to Trinidad. Lodging at a local hotel and dinner.
Day 7: TRINIDAD - CIENFUEGOS
Breakfast. Panoramic visit of Trinidad city considered World Heritage. Visit to a local Museum, La Canchánchara Bar. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continuation of the trip towards Cienfuegos. Arrival to Cienfuegos. Lodging and dinner at the selected hotel.
Day 8: CIENFUEGOS- SANTA CLARA-GUAMA- HABANA
Breakfast. Panoramic tour of the Cienfuegos city also called the Southern Pearl and founded by the French. Exit for Santa Clara, View to the Ernesto Che Guevara Mausoleum and to the Armored Train. Panoramic visit to the city, continuation of the tour towards the Montemar Park. Lunch at a local restaurant. Visit to the Taína Village, Crocodiles Farm, continuation of the trip to Havana passing by Varadero. Accommodation not included.
- Santiago de Cuba: Hotel San Juan or Hotel Las Americas or Versalles.
- Bayamo: Hotel Sierra Maestra.
- Santa Lucia: Hotel Club Amigo Mayanabo.
- Trinidad: Playa Ancon or Las Cuevas or Costa Sur or Finca Ma Dolores.
- Cienfuegos: Hotel Rancho Luna or Hotel Faro Luna.
- Comfortable air conditioned bus during the tour.
- Package guaranteed with 2 pax minimum..
- English speaking guide services.
- Visit to the museums and other mentioned places.
- Assistance throughout the tour.
- International flights.
- Travel insurances (required to participate in our tours).
- Visas and passport fees. Visas can be arranged for additional costs and subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Additional meals (except those specified in the holiday package).
- Drinks (except those specified in the holiday package).
- Additional optional activities not specified in the tour. They can be added, incurs surcharges.
- If your package coincides with 24th, 25th or 31st of December, there will be additional charges.
- Lodgings in Havana hotel on Day 8.
- Domestic Flight Ticket is not included in the package tour rates.
Low Season: April, May, June, July, September, October.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $2,207 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $1,899 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $1,449 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $1,371 AUD
High Season: January, February, March, August, November.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $2,610 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $2,303 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $1,852 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $1,773 AUD
Holidays season end of December and beginning of January.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $2,862 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $2,555 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $2,103 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $2,025 AUD
Single Supplement: $160 AUD per person.
Notes: Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- It is an exciting time in Cuba with rapidly changing legislation and local conditions. Cuba has seen a massive increase in tourism, which has put a strain on local tourist infrastructure. While we will strive to operate our tours as closely to published itineraries as possible, conditions often change from one day to the next, and minor tour modifications may be necessary with no advance notice.
- This tour has a certain level of complexity and includes walking in the mountains.
- Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- While it is hard to know what every individual’s expectations might be, we do remind travellers that Cuba is in most respects a third world country and as such considerations should be made and understood.
NOTE: This Hotel Tours are provided by Cuban hotels chains. Experience Cuba acts as a travel agent for this tours as a re-seller, and does not operates directly this programs.