Authentic Nature 5 days - Cuba holiday package
Day 1: HABANA - CIENFUEGOS - TOPES DE COLLANTES
Breakfast. Exit towards Cienfuegos City. Panoramic tour to visit its mains streets and avenues founded by French. Visit to Marti Park, Tomas Terry Theater, Cultural Wealth’s House, and Purísima Concepción Cathedral. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continuation of the tour to Topes de Collantes. Lodging and dinner at a mountain hotel.
Day 2: TOPES DE COLLANTES – SANCTI SPÍRITUS
Breakfast. Visit to the Guanayara Park, walk of 5000 meters by a extraordinary natural path. Lunch at the local restaurant. Exit for Trinidad city. Panoramic tour to visit the city considered World Heritage Site, visit a local Museum, La Canchánchara Bar. Continuation of the tour towards Sancti Spíritus. In transit visit to the Iznaga Tower. Panoramic tour of the city. Lodging at the selected hotel. Dinner at the Hotel.
Day 3: SANCTI SPÍRITUS – HANABANILLA
Breakfast. Exit towards Hanabanilla. Río Negro Excursion. Lunch at a local restaurant. Lodging and dinner at the Hanabanilla hotel.
Day 4: HANABANILLA- SANTA CLARA
Breakfast. Departure to Santa Clara, the capital of the Cuba Centre Region. Heritage Road of the city, including Carmen Park, the place where the city was founded in 1685. Visit to Leoncio Vidal Park and Ernesto Che Guevara Square, a place to remember one of the most prominent personalities of Contemporary World History. There you will find the Museum and the Mausoleum that carries his name. Visit to the Armored Train Monument. Lunch at a local restaurant. Lodging and dinner at the hotel.
DAy 5: SANTA CLARA – HABANA
Breakfast. Transfer to Havana with drop off at Varadero. Accommodation not included.
- Topes de Collantes: Los Helechos or Villa Caburni.
- Sancti Spiritus: Villa Rancho Hatuey or Villa Los Laureles.
- Hanabanilla: Hotel Hanabanilla .
- Santa Clara: Los Canayes or La Granjita or America.
- Comfortable air conditioned bus during the tour.
- Package guaranteed with 2 pax minimum..
- English speaking guide services.
- Visit to the museums and other mentioned places.
- Assistance throughout the tour.
- International flights.
- Travel insurances (required to participate in our tours).
- Visas and passport fees. Visas can be arranged for additional costs and subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Additional meals (except those specified in the holiday package).
- Drinks (except those specified in the holiday package).
- Additional optional activities not specified in the tour. They can be added, incurs surcharges.
- If your package coincides with 24th, 25th or 31st of December, there will be additional charges.
Low Season: April, May, June, July, September, October.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $2,756 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $2,442 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $2,029 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $1,959 AUD
High Season: January, February, March, August, November.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $3,072 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $2,757 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $2,347 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $2,275 AUD
Holidays season end of December and beginning of January.
- 2 – 4 PAX: $3,275 AUD
- 5 – 10 PAX: $2,960 AUD
- 11 – 15 PAX: $2,548 AUD
- 16 + PAX: $2,478 AUD
Single Supplement: $240 AUD per person.
Notes: Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- It is an exciting time in Cuba with rapidly changing legislation and local conditions. Cuba has seen a massive increase in tourism, which has put a strain on local tourist infrastructure. While we will strive to operate our tours as closely to published itineraries as possible, conditions often change from one day to the next, and minor tour modifications may be necessary with no advance notice.
- This tour has a certain level of complexity and includes walking in the mountains.
- Please book this tour at least 45 days before the actual departing date.
- While it is hard to know what every individual’s expectations might be, we do remind travellers that Cuba is in most respects a third world country and as such considerations should be made and understood.
NOTE: This Hotel Tours are provided by Cuban hotels chains. Experience Cuba acts as a travel agent for this tours as a re-seller, and does not operates directly this programs.